I just wanted to point out that there is a guestbook on this site and has been for a few days.
I know that the days of valiant princes are over (I have sampled the modern princes and I think we have let the standards slip a bit in the last two centuries or so) but nobody seems to have plucked up enough courage to be the first one to sign the guestbook. That also applies to you brave valkyries of the modern world.
Now, I dare you, do fight your shyness, don't hide in the curtains of cyberspace, admit that you read this. The first one to sign the guestbook will be rewarded with a Chilean frog (no guaranty given for any prince potentials to flourish).
14 December 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hæ!
Ég reyndi að skrifa í gestabókina. En líklega vegna bilunar í tölvunni minni tókst mér bara að kvitta.
Góða skemmtun!
Kveðja.
Myrkur
klikkaði á að skrifa í gestabókina um daginn þegar ég tók eftir því að þú varst að breyta á síðunni.....darn! Varð því ekki fyrst.
Sweet! a Chilean frog. I'm not the first comment, and can barely read the two previous Icelandic ones, so if i am repeating something, just ignore me.
I clicked on the HTMLgear link to post to the Gestabók, but all i can add is name/website/email, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to add a comment? Is there suppost to be? (it seems i am the thrid entry in the guestbook), does anyone else think there should be a comments sections? or should we do that here?
On a side note, since you have managed to get the links working in the posts, you've linked to an external guestbook, and managed to change the colours (i liked the green better) and loaded the right-side with loads of other links. Hvað um myndasafn? Flickr (http://www.flickr.com) is a great free place to stick your pictures.
-brian
Hmmm... I'll check the guestbook, I checked out a few before I chose this one and maybe I mixed tehm up, but I think you should be able to comment there as well.
I still haven't managed to use the links as I want to in a text body, not to show the "trail" (what do you call that in English?) to the site but use a text instead, the tag I tried to use is broken and since I know nothing on HTML I don't know how to fix that. Probably a letter is missing.
Hvad um myndasafn? (Flott!) Actually that's on my to-do list. I've been incredibly lazy taking photos lately but I've got a few. And since my computer is in BA I would have to post un-photoshopped first editions, but just wait and see, I might have something up my sleeve.
And I might send you a photo of a Brazilian frog later, as a compromise, because you didn't get the first prize (once a teacher - always a teacher!).
Post a Comment