With my stomach full of steak and red wine flowing through my veins I'm searching the internet for a flight from Brazil to Costa Rica. It's ardous work and needs concentration and diligence and I'm not making any headway - or sense. I'm on a budget and have started to think that I might just as well fly to Columbia and travel through Panama to get to Costa Rica. I'm quite sure it's cheaper than to fly to Miami or similar only to backtrack to Costa Rica. But I will figure something out - I always do. But I might be in Rio during Carnaval! Yey! That is if the bad bad airlines of the world haven't eaten up my travel fund by then. And I've got a date! Well, it's in Uruguay and I won't be going there until January, but it's still a date! And the guy is really nice and handsome and... I'm not gloating, am I...? But that's enough of revealing news, mental note to self; never post a blog after more than 2 glasses of that lovely Chilean wine.
4 December 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thá faerdu pakka med Salsa Lizano, thér til ánaegju og yndisauka! Mmmm.... salsa lizano....
Post a Comment