25 February 2006

Finally I've got some news. And a plan. A brilliant plan.

Entonces... I finish my course the 4th and fly to London, where I'll crash at the very familiar Stansted airport. In an ungodly hour the 5th I fly to Bratislava, then look around there and Budapest and maybe Vienna as I make my way to Switzerland where I am going to visit friends, Sébastien the handyman and blowdrying-technician amongst others. After gorging on Swiss chocolate and sauerkraut and whatever the Swiss have to offer for a few days I plan to go to Luxembourg for a 5 day course (work related stuff).

Then... *drum roll*... it's home sweet home! Luxembourg-Frankfurt-London-Reykjavík. And love and hugs and skyr and family and kókómjólk and friends and wireless internet and my laptop and kleinur - hurrah! And work (bleh) and cold (bleh) and wind (bleh) and routine (bleh), but the time of earning as opposed to spending is coming. But actually I look forward to go home, so it's all good. And who nows - maybe I can stay put for a while this time.

No comments: