Last day at work. I’ve got “fiskibollur” coming out of my ears and if one more person asks me where the closest supermarket is I’ll probably loose my mind. For good. On average I answer that questions about 8 times a day... which means approx. 900 times this summer. Still really like my work though and it’ll be waiting for me when I get back in April, full of fresh ideas and feeling productive. And speaking way better Spanish. And tanned. And will have shed 10 kilos. Yeah.
And tomorrow I’ll sleep in and read and be a lazy cow.
31 October 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Já, ég held stundum að fólk forheimskist við inritunarprósessinn og sjálfbjargarviðleitnin hverfi um leið og fólk fær lykla í hendurnar. En nú er ég að fara í frí, tralala!
Heyrðu góða, á ekki að halda partý á morgun :þ
Júhú! Versla á morgun, kem til þín um sexleytið, hvernig hljómar það? Aðrir koma kl. 8.
Post a Comment