Tonight there was a nice goodbye get-together held at my friends place. Love the lovely friends. And the best thing about going away this time is that I already look forward to coming back. Which hasn't always been the case, but life just keeps on improving. And when I come back there will be an even nicer hello/birthday party, hurrah!
The next two days will be hectic, but most of the necessary stuff is covered and I've only got fun things left, like lunches and dinners with people I care about. And a fair bit of goodbyes but something considerably more dramatic is needed to bring out the tears in me. Right. Off to bed, hope my thoughts will soon stop swimming in caffeine and start basking at sunny beaches.
And can somebody please teach me a rule on when to hyphenate words? And remember that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so it has to be simple.
Na Sylvia; asante sana kwa barua yako, nimefaruhi sana!
2 November 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ég næst víst ekkert að kveðja þig þannig að það verður bara gert hér!
Góða ferð út Ásta mín og góða skemmtun :)
Sjáumst í vor þegar þú kemur aftur heim og í vinnu!
Post a Comment