Arrg... the mozzies got me big time last night, the bites as itchy as hell! Focus on something else, focus on something else...
Like e.g. Brazil. Where there are more mozzies than in the rest of the Americas put together. I've heard so many horror stories about travels and travellers in Brazil, my nerves are getting a bit jittery. Two Israeli girls got shot a few weeks ago (unintentionally, but that doesn't make it any better), a guy I met got beaten up pretty badly, a few people I've met got mugged, cheated ect. I better keep my wits about me then. I'm going there in a month and I'm already looking forward.
Did you know that in Brazil fuel is made from sugarcane? No... well, I didn't either until recently. If you wanna read about it check this out: http://www.winrock.org/reep/canemain.htm and http://www.brazzil.com/2004/html/articles/jul04/p127jul04.htm.
30 December 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment