2 January 2005

Things on NYE all went pearshaped, but that's the way the cookie crumbled. Am back in Buenos Aires and am thoroughly pleased to be again in the same place as my beloved computer, which means music, photoshop, comedy, corny letters from friends... all very useful when you have to pay the piper. Am still searching for cheap airfares from Brazil to Costa Rica, without any luck. I was going to run errands today, go to embassies and alike, but discovered it's Sunday and everything's closed. Yes, I'm whining. I can't be Mary bloody Poppins all the time. I'm sure ice cream will help - but alas, I have given that up. Great.

2 comments:

Þórunn Gréta said...

Ég reyndi eins og ég gat að útskýra fyrir þér´ÁÐUR

Þórunn Gréta said...

Ég reyndi eins og ég gat að útskýra fyrir þér´ÁÐUR en þú lagðir líf og lymi í hættu með því að takast á hendur grunnskólakennslu að slíkur starfi kynni ekki góðri lukku að stýra. En ekki var hlustað á mig þá :þ