Hurrah! I've got a confirmation about my accommodation in Rio de Janiero for Carnival! I was beginning to think I'd have to sleep on the streets, but now I don't have to worry anymore. Two weeks ago I met girls from Australia who ended up booking a room at the Sheraton because everything was fully booked - lucky me that somebody cancelled at one of the places where I was on a waiting list.
Now I just have to make sure I won't get mugged, raped or murdered. I've heard so many horror stories about Rio during Carnival, but it can't be that bad. I'll just have to be shrewd and street savvy.
And I posted a few more photos at the photosite, have exhausted my monthly uploading limit so more will be posted at the beginning of February.
27 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment