I had a very vivid dream early this morning. Not a strange dream but it seemed very real.
Everything was like 15 years ago. My mum picked me and my brother up from school and my baby brother up from kindergarten in the Lada Sport my parents had at the time. And although everything was like 15 years ago we were the people we are know, e.g. my little brother looked like he was 3 years old but acted like the almost grown man he is now. It was Friday and my other brother, who still drinks about as much milk as a herd of calfs, complained that mum hadn't bought enough milk to last the weekend, because there's only one shop where my parents live and it's closed during weekends. The weather was pretty bad, a strong blizzard was brewing and mum had trouble with keeping the car on the road. After driving for a while we were on a winding mountain road not far from home and it seemed steeper than it is in reality. The wind grew stronger and stronger and I thought to myself that we would never get home in time for my favourite TV show.
And then I woke up. Completely disoriented. Slowly it dawned upon me that I wasn't stuck in a blizzard, I was at a beach resort in Uruguay.
I got up, brushed my teeth, put on my bikini and went to the beach.
29 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
já það jafnast ekkert á við vetrarkonunginn austur á landi... iss piss að vera að þvælast einhversstaðar á heitum sólarstöndum búúúúúuuu
Ég held ad thessi draumur hafi ekkert forspárgildi, mér er bara svona í nop vid austfirska vetur.
Nema ef thetta vaeri til ad minna mig á ad hypja mig alltaf til hlýrri landa í nóvember og snúa heim med vorinu. Sem er snilld, nema ég er ekki tilbúin til ad sleppa jólunum nema annadhvert ár.
Post a Comment