It's good to be back in Buenos Aires, where I can go to
my café and
my grocery store, where I know the subway system and I don't need a map because I don't get lost. There is only one thing bothering me... I don't want to leave. Sure I want to go to Uruguay, but... travelling isn't all beer and skittles, sometimes you just have to move on.
Here are a few photos from the skydiving on Saturday. And it might look frightening, but it's not. The scariest part was the plane, which was old, rusty and rickety and seemed about as fit for flying as my father's wheelbarrow. But I'm not very timid and I'm still alive.
8 comments:
Who took those pictures? i'm amazed that you managed to get some images in mid-air, because if that camera slips out of your hand - it's gone!
I guess the only saving grace of being in a really bad plane, is that YOU have the parachute.
-brian
A guy with the camera fastened to his helmet. Everything's possible when you're a tourist.
I'm already wandering if there's a skydiving/paragliding community in Iceland, but by the time I'm at home probably another weird and expensive hobby has captured my attention. But this is so great!
KAPPALEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tööööööfff
Frábærar myndir!
Flotti bleiki gallinnnnnn
Segdu, Barbí hefdi verid stolt af mér í thessu átfitti, er ekki til svona aksjónBarbí? Ég hefdi átt ad fara fram á ad eiga hann sem minjagrip. Ég held samt ad upprunalega hafi hann verid raudur.
Congratulations on your skydive.
It's still winter here so our DZ is shut down but I'm just itching to get back up there.
You have a very interesting blog and some nice shots on flickr.
Have a wonderful time on your travels.
Scot.
www.skydivesouthsask.ca
Post a Comment