I did it! I did it! I did it! I tried skydiving this morning - supercrazyfantastic! Woke up at 5 am to check the weather, then went to the airport in the company of three Israeli guys who also went skydiving (I think there are even more Isreali travellers here in Argentina than in India. I wonder... how many Israelis are there in Israel at any given moment? The nation is approx. 6 millions but I think I've met the half of them here).
And what can I say - it was great. After the adrenalin surging through my veins I'm oh so hungry. And tired. All I want now is a hearty vein-clotting, cholesterol-laden breakfast with eggs and bacon and sausages and baked beans and toast and tea and... And I've got muesli in my bag, very good for the conscience.
And since on the topic of food... llama stew tastes excellent! The baby llamas and soft and cute and cuddly, but the meat... even better than puffins with blueberry gravy. And yes, I am aware that this entry makes me look like a horrid barbarian. I don't care. 'Cause I just came back from skydiving!!
Now; food. Later; nap. Tonight; BBQ party. At midnight; bus to Buenos Aires. Wednesday; boat to Montevideo in Uruguay.
22 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Buuuurrrr!!! Fallhlífarstökk er vafalaust skemmtilegt. Bara ekki skemmtun fyrir mig. :)
Myrkur
Nei, thad ad thora ad stokkva ut ur flugvelinni er naudsynlegt til ad njota fallsins. Ekki fyrir lofthraedda. Frabaert fyrir hina.
Post a Comment